Call of Duty is one of the most popular free first-person shooter games, also known as FPS games. The mobile version of the game is Call of Duty: Mobile. This game, developed by TiMi Studios generated $54 million in revenue in the very first month it was launched.
Call of Duty: Mobile is nothing different from the desktop version of the game and it has the multiplayer mode. You can choose to join an existing squad or you can also create a team with your friends. Once you join a team or create one, you can start a match and fight with the other team. You will be the winner if you complete your target first.
However, geo-restrictions might make teaming up with friends from different locations or countries close to impossible. Likewise, DDoS attacks are more prevalent and hackers target gamers, due to which most gamers play with fear of being attacked by hackers online. You can get over all this if you are connected to a trustworthy VPN for gaming.
When there is a new release and if it is available only in a certain location, with a VPN you can access it before anyone else in your location gets access to it. With a VPN, you can easily switch locations and play with friends from anywhere in the world. Additionally, a VPN will protect you from DDoS attacks and cyberattacks.
Here, we have listed the five top-rated VPNs that will offer security and let you play the game hassle-free.
Best VPNs Playing Call of Duty Multiplayer
- Surfshark VPN
With unlimited bandwidth, you can play the game without any lags. Gamers are vulnerable to DDoS attacks but with NordVPN that offers DDoS protection, you can play Call of Duty: Mobile safely without fear of such attacks and other online threats.
If you wish to test the VPN before you pay for it, you can do so with the 30-day money-back guarantee. You can use NordVPN for 30 days and check if it meets your gaming requirements. Read our full NordVPN review to know more.
Why Choose NordVPN for Call of Duty Mobile?
- Offers protection against DDoS attacks
- Apps for Windows, macOS, Linux, iPhone, Android, and Android TV
- 5500+ servers in 58 countries
- All servers can be used for gaming
- One of the fastest VPNs
- Secures your data with 256-bit encryption
- Best VPN for Playing Games
- Use up to 6 devices
- DNS leak protection
- Automatic Kill Switch
It works on a wide range of devices so that you can use ExpressVPN to play all your favorite games like PUBG, Call of Duty: Mobile, Minecraft and more on a device of your choice. Read our full ExpressVPN review to know more about its features.
Why Choose ExpressVPN for Call of Duty?
- Can be used on gaming consoles like Xbox and PlayStation
- Offers lightning-fast speeds
- Protects from DDoS attacks
- Servers in 94 countries
- Unlimited downloads and bandwidth
- Apps for all major platforms including Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, and routers
- Unblocks games that are unavailable in your region
- Available on PC, tablets, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and phones
- Unblock Call of Duty Game
- Best-in-class encryption
- Strict No Log Policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
3. Surfshark VPN
You can play your favorite game online without worrying about lags or speed loss. You can also get access to exclusive games that are limited to certain locations. Check out our expert review on SurfShark VPN.
Why Choose Surfshark VPN to Play Call of Duty?
- Hides your IP address
- Access games not available in your country
- Protects from DDoS attacks
- Offers blazing fast speeds
- Unlimited devices and bandwidth
- Available on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, PlayStation, Linux, Xbox, Fire TV, Apple TV, and more
- Unlimited devices
- Supports P2P
- No Logs Policy
- 24/7 expert support
With VyprVPN’s Chameleon technology, you can bypass blocks of any kind and play your favorite games like Call of Duty: Mobile, PUBG, etc. Take a look at our extensive VyprVPN review.
Why Choose VyprVPN for Playing Call of Duty?
- Apps for Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, Android, TV and Router
- Chameleon technology to bypass restrictive networks
- No log VPN
- 5 Simultaneous Connections
- Blazing fast streaming
- Access restricted games and content
- 700+ servers in 70+ countries
- Get Unlimited Streaming
- Access Restricted Content
- Protect Your Privacy
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Why Choose ProtonVPN to Play Call of Duty?
- Servers in 36 countries
- Strong security
- Unblocks Netflix, YouTube, Spotify, and more
- Compatible with Android, Linux, Windows, macOS, iOS, and routers
- Unlimited data and bandwidth
- Built-in adblocker
- No Logs Policy
- DNS Leak Prevention
- Easy to Use
- Up to 10 Devices
How to Play Call of Duty: Mobile With a VPN?
- Select a VPN from the above list. Make sure the VPN you select offers fast speeds.
- Visit the VPN provider’s website (https://nordvpn.com/). Here, we recommend NordVPN.
- Choose a subscription plan and sign up.
- Download the VPN app for your device. Here, you can download the app for your mobile phone as you are looking for a VPN for Call of Duty: Mobile.
- Log in with your username and password once you download the app.
- You can now login to the VPN and select a server in the location of your choice.
- Now, you are ready to play Call of Duty: Mobile from anywhere in the world without worrying about cyberattacks or geo-restrictions.