Surfshark VPN Overview
Surfshark VPN is a premium VPN service that offers strong security, unlimited parallel connections, and excellent device compatibility. Surfshark VPN’s easy to use apps, device compatibility, and top security features make it one of our favorite VPNs.
Surfhark VPN offers three different premium plans, one month, six months, and a one year plan. You can choose to subscribe to any one of these plans. But before you actually pay for a premium plan, you might want to determine if Surfshark VPN is the one for you. The only way to figure out if this VPN suits your needs is by trying it before you actually pay for the service.
To try the VPN, you have to use the free trial or the 30-day money-back guarantee. While there is no free trial, to help you try the VPN before you pay for it, we recommend using Surfshark VPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee to try the VPN for free just like a free trial. This way, you will get to use all the premium features of Surfshark VPN for free for a 30 day period.
How to Get a Risk-Free Surfshark VPN Trial?
You just have to follow the steps below to get a risk-free Surfshark VPN trial for 30 days using its money-back guarantee policy.
- The first step is to visit the official website of Surfshark VPN, surfshark.com.
- Click on “Get Surfshark VPN,” which will take you to the page containing information on the three different subscription options.
- You can choose a plan from the three available plans, i.e., one month, six months, and 12 months subscription plans. You can go for a long term plan like the 12 months plan to get a better offer.
- When you click on the subscription option, you will be asked to create your account by providing your email address.
- Followed by that, you will have to choose the preferred payment method. You can choose a credit card, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, or Cryptocurrency to pay for your subscription anonymously.
- You will receive an email from Surfshark VPN with the link to download the VPN app. You can click on the app to visit Surfshark VPN’s official website where you can find the list of apps for different devices. You can download the app for your specific device.
- The process of downloading and installing the app is quick and easy. You just have to follow the instructions to install the app.
- You can now launch the app and sign in to Surhshark VPN. Followed by that, you can start using the VPN.
- You have to connect to a server in the desired location to browse the web, stream shows, or play games without limits.
You can now use Surfshark VPN for 30 days and you will not be billed when you cancel the service within 30 days. Within the 30-day period, if you decide not to use Surfshark VPN, you can contact the customer support team and have them cancel your subscription. This way, you can claim a full refund and you will not be charged.
But remember, this is possible only if you cancel your subscription within 30 days. If you cancel your subscription after the 30 day trial period, you cannot claim a refund.
Why Do We Recommend Surfshark VPN?
Strong security and privacy features – Despite being a new VPN service, Surfshark VPN is one of our top recommendations as it offers robust security and privacy features. It will shield your data even when you are connected to an unprotected public WiFi hotspot. It will prevent hackers and other third-parties from accessing your files and data no matter where you are.
Surfshark VPN will hide your real IP address and replace it with a different IP address so that the websites you visit and the streaming services you use will only see your new IP address and not your real IP address.
- Torrent friendly – If you are someone who often torrents files, it is mandatory to use a VPN. Surfshark VPN supports P2P activity so that you can safely share P2P files without exposing your real IP address. By hiding your IP address and your download history, Surfshark VPN will ensure that your data is private.
- Zero-logs policy – Your private information will stay only with you and no one, including the government or your ISP, can see what you do online. That is because Surfskark VPN does not collect any kind of logs. Surfshark VPN prioritizes its users’ security, so it takes all measures to protect your personal information.
- Ability to evade geo-blocks – Surfshark VPN has a proven track record of bypassing all kinds of restrictive networks. You can try it for yourself by using its free trial. This VPN has feature-rich apps for all devices. All the apps come with Whitelister, kill switch, MultiHop, and more. Likewise, Surfshark VPN’s CleanWeb feature will block malware, trackers, and ads and keep you protected from all kinds of phishing attempts.
- Unlimited simultaneous connections – Surfshark is our favorite VPN because it allows an unlimited number of concurrent connections. You can connect all your devices to the VPN at the same time and you can also share your connection with your family and friends. You can do so even during the free trial period.
How Does Surfshark VPN Keep You secure?
The anonymity tool, VPN will let you connect to the internet through an encrypted tunnel. When you are connected to Surfshark VPN, it will hide your IP address and assign you a new IP address using which you can browse the web. This way, it ensures online privacy. Whether you are connected to a public WiFi hotspot or to a WiFi network in your school or office, Surfshark VPN will make your browsing private by masking your IP address.
That is because when you are connected to a VPN for your browsing needs, you will not be accessing the internet directly but through the VPN server. The VPN will shield your personal information including your IP address and will make it inaccessible to your ISP and the government, as well.
Surfshark VPN uses 256-bit encryption technology to encrypt your connection. It also uses the most secure and fastest VPN protocols, OpenVPN, IKEv2, IPSec, PP2P, and LT2P. All these VPN features will offer reliable and secure connections.
Why Do We Not Recommend a Free VPN Instead of Surfshark VPN?
Many people wonder why they have to pay for something that is available for free. Similarly, you might wonder why you will have to go for a premium VPN instead of merely choosing a free VPN. But here is where you will need to weigh in the pros and cons of using a free VPN.
You will need to make sure you can trust the VPN provider you have chosen. When you pay for the service, you just don’t pay for the VPN service but you also buy their trust. But this may not be the case with free VPNs. Though there are some legitimate free VPNs, there are many untrustworthy VPNs with security issues that only claim to be free. You might end up downloading a malicious VPN that could snoop into your data. They may log your internet usage including your IP address and the sites you visit. Free VPNs do not charge their users for the service but they do need money to run their service. So some sell such personal information they logged. This could include your email address, browsing history, and even your credit card details.
Some earn through ads, where they display ads on the websites you visit. Such ads could actually harm your computer when you click on them. You might think the VPN will protect you but such free VPNs will only cause more harm than good.
For privacy and security, you will need a trustworthy VPN service and not a free VPN that only promises to protect your privacy. These are the reasons why we strongly recommend going for a premium VPN service.
Instead of going for an untrustworthy free VPN service, it is wise to try Surfshark VPN for free using its 30-day money-back guarantee. This VPN offers all the top VPN security features and it has got decent reviews from its users. Surfshark VPN is an excellent choice for streaming shows and movies on Netflix, Hulu, DAZN, Sling TV, ESPN, Amazon Prime Video, and more. It is also good at unblocking games like Fortnite, League of Legends, PUBG, and more that may not be available in your location. Since it offers unlimited connections, you can secure all your devices at a time without being worried about the number of devices you can connect to the VPN at a time. Likewise, watch and play all that you want without any limits as there is no cap on the bandwidth you can use.
This may not be possible with free VPNs as they do not offer fast speeds and unlimited bandwidth and data. Likewise, their server network will be relatively smaller than premium VPNs. This in turn will result in you connecting to an overcrowded server. When to connect to such servers, you cannot expect fast speeds and your connection will be very slow which will not be sufficient for streaming and torrenting.
Surfshark VPN Free Trial Overview
It is important to understand that Surfshark VPN’s money-back guarantee is similar to the free trial but it is not the traditional free trial. Surfhark VPN gives you 30 days to try the service by offering a risk-free money-back guarantee for 30 days. This means, if you cancel the service within 30 days because you are dissatisfied, you will get a full refund. This way, you get 30 days to try the VPN’s premium features so that you can determine if it is the one for you at the end of the 30 day period.
You can use the premium version and enjoy unlimited data and connect any number of devices to the VPN. Because there is a 30-day money-back guarantee, Surfshark VPN will not limit the data you can use and it will not pose any restrictions. You can connect to Surfshark VPN’s servers in 63 countries and stream shows on Netflix US or any other streaming service during the trial period. You can also connect the VPN on any number of devices.
But at the end of the 30 day period, if you think it is not the one for you, you just have to get in touch with Surfshark VPN’s support team to get a refund. You may not be asked any questions for canceling your subscription. This applies if you cancel your subscription within 30 days and not more than that.
Our extensive review of Surfshark VPN has detailed information on its features, mobile apps, compatible devices, and more. We recommend reading it to understand better about Surfshark VPN.
Likewise, if you are looking for discounts or Surfshark VPN coupon codes, you can check out our Surfshark VPN coupon codes page to know what are the offers that are currently available. Surfshark VPN currently offers a massive 81% discount on its 12 months subscription plan where you can use the VPN at just $2.49/month.
Using Surfshark VPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee is the best and risk-free way to get Surfshark VPN free trial. Surfshark VPN lets its users try its services for a 30 day period so that they can use all the premium services for 30 days and then choose to continue with the service only if they feel it is the one for them. It allows them to cancel the service and claim a refund if they are dissatisfied. This way, you can try Surfshark VPN for free for 30 days. We hope this article helped you understand how to get Surfshark VPN free trial.