Stream NBA All-Star Live This Season
The National Basketball Association All-Star Game is a basketball exhibition game, hosted every year in February since 1951 by the NBA (National Basketball Association). It’s a featured NBA All-Star event that showcases 24 of the league’s star players. It’s held for three consecutive days from Friday to Sunday. The very first NBA All-Star Game was played on March 2, 1951, in the Boston Garden, Boston, the city of Massachusetts.
Where Is the NBA All-Star Game for 2020 Held? What’s the NBA All-Star Game Location?
This year, the game will be held at the United Center, Illinois, Chicago, which is known as the home of the American professional basketball team Chicago Bulls. It’ll be the third time since 1973 & 1988 that the NBA All-Star Game will be held at Chicago.
What Channel Is the NBA All-Star Game Showing On?
Can You Buy NBA All-Star Game Tickets?
NBA Premium Official tickets are one of the most secure and non-inflated ways to buy your NBA All-Star Game 2020 tickets. It’s available on the NBA Premium website, where you can choose the seat as per your choice.
Here’s the NBA All-Star Key Dates to Remember
- NBA All-Star voting began on December 25th, 2019 and it will last till January 16, 2020 (including voting updates of fans.)
- The revelation of NBA All-Star starters will be on January 23rd, 2020.
- 2020’s NBA All-Star Captains are yet to be discussed.
- The annual 69th NBA All-Star will commence over the weekend of February: 14th – 16th February 2020.
How to Watch NBA All-Star 2020 Event in the US?
If you’re not planning to attend the event, no worries, as you can enjoy streaming the NBA All-Star Game live on the TBS app or TNT app. But it offers only 10 minutes of free preview after which, you’ll be asked to log in with a cable subscription to watch the rest.
In case you don’t have cable or satellite TV subscription plans, you can still watch it live on TV streaming services such as DirectTV Now, Hulu with Live TV, Sling TV, YouTube TV or FuboTV. Let’s explore each of them:
1. DirectTV Now – AT&T TV NOW
- Also called as AT&T TV NOW
- Offers two featured packages, namely Plus and Max, where Plus offers 45+ channels and costs $65/month and Max offers 60+ channels, including sports coverage and costs $80/month.
- You can watch hundreds of live NBA leagues at just $40/month without any contract. You can cancel your subscription at anytime.
- 15+ hours of video recording for the first 30 days.
- It supports multiple devices – Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android, Google Chromecast, Samsung Smart TV, Apple Smartphones, including iPod Touch and iPad.
- Not available outside the USA.
2. Hulu Live TV
- It offers 1-week free trial and only one subscription plan for $54.99/month.
- Streaming of 60+ Live and ON Demand TV channels along with sports, entertainment, and news.
- It allows recording of Live TV for 40+ hours and Cloud DVR storage.
- Supports multiple devices and platforms: iOS, Android, Fire Stick, and Fire TV, 4th Gen. Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Xbox 360 & Xbox One, selected LG and Samsung TVs.
- Allows to watch on 2 screens simultaneously.
- Unlimited video streaming library access.
3. Sling TV
- Offers three different plans – Sling Orange and Sling Blue for $20 and if you go for combined Orange & Blue, it will cost only $35.
- Compatible with different devices like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, and more.
- Sadly, it doesn’t offer recording feature.
- It doesn’t work outside the USA.
- It allows one concurrent streaming with the basic plan and four simultaneous streaming for high-end plans.
- Free 7-day trial option.
4. YouTube TV
- It offers a subscription plan at $49.99/month.
- Consists of 60+ sports channels inluding the NHL network.
- Concurrent streaming on 3 devices.
- One-week free trial.
- Compatible with devices like Roku, Apple TV, Xbox One, iOS, Android devices, and Google Chromecast.
- Regional content restrictions.
- Three different plans – Family, which costs $59.99/month, Ultra $74.99/month and another special Latino Quarterly plan at $19.99/month.
- 100+ channels, along with local news and sports channels.
- Includes Cloud DVR.
- One-week free trial.
- It supports multiple platforms and devices – Android, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chrome, Firefox, and iOS.
- Simultaneous streaming on three devices through the ‘Ultra’ plan.
- 20+ hours of video recording.
- Not available outside the USA.
Can I Watch NBA All-Star Game Through the NBA League Pass?
How to Watch NBA All-Star 2020 Event in the UK?
If you’re a basketball fan from the UK, you’ll be able to watch NBA All-Star game like last year (2019) through Sky Sports Arena. Due to different time zones in the US, Sky Sports Arena will show it at a different timing. Also, it comes with18-month contract and will cost you £23/mo.
Here’s How to Watch the NBA All-Star 2020 Event if You Live Outside the UK & the USA?
So, if you think it is there anyway, then you’re not alone. There’re many, and Yes, definitely you can watch it.
It might be a bit problematic but you can unblock FuboTV, DirectTV Now, or other using popular VPN services such as ExpressVPN, Hotspot Shield, NordVPN, IPVanish, and can get access to these services. Though, you’ll need a US cable TV subscription plan, which can be obtained through an American credit card. But, for good, you’ll be able to unblock other streaming services and will be able to watch your favorite sports events online including the NBA All-Star event once it gets aired next day.
The VPN that let you unblock these streaming services are:
NordVPN is one of the personal VPN providers, which comes with the promise of “protect your privacy online.” It’s a robust VPN which is equipped with an excellent collection of features. NordVPN offers military-grade encryption along with unique security features like CyberSec and DoubleVPN.
- It offers more than 5000 servers across the globe.
- Compatible with various platforms like – Android, Mac, iOS, Linux, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Windows, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Chromecast, Roku.
- 6 Simultaneous connections from a single account.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
at $2.99/per month
The British Virgin Islands registered virtual private network service provider ExpressVPN is the popular security tool that comes with all the excellent features. It’s a rare VPN that comes equipped with secure AES-256 bit encryption via the OpenVPN protocol by default. It’s one of the VPN leaders that provides what it claims for with an extensive number of servers around the globe and features you may ask for in any decent VPN.
- 3000+ Servers around the globe.
- Unlimited server switching.
- It allows split tunneling for excluding specific traffic.
- It offers inverse split tunneling for protecting selected devices and applications.
- It supports popular protocols – OpenVPN along with TCP/UDP, PPTP, and L2TP/IPsec.
at $8.32/per month
3. Surfshark VPN
Founded in 2018, Surfshark is one of the new VPN in the market, which is managed by the British Virgin Islands company named Surfshark Ltd. It’s a budget-friendly VPN equipped with powerful features such as IP & DNS leak protection, Kill Switch, Unlimited Bandwidth, and much more while making them one of the reliable and privacy champion VPN for every user who wants to experience Internet freedom.
- Surfshark, founded in 2018, is one of the newly established VPN services.
- It offers unique features like – CleanWeb, NoBorders mode, the Camouflage Mode, and Whitelister as Split tunneling.
- Easy to use interface.
- IKEv2/IPsec as default encryption protocol along with other protocols like OpenVPN (UDP/TCP).
- 7-day free trial.
at $1.99/per month
4. Windscribe VPN
Windscribe is one of the exciting VPN which comes with loads of different features yet keeping itself easier to use. It’s the commercial VPN, which comes with extensive low-price plans along with decent network size. Though, it’s not up to the mark to beat VPN giants like NordVPN. But overall, Windscribe is an excellent VPN service for users who’re looking to start using a VPN or want to migrate from an existing service.
- Strong encryption standards: AES 256-bit and 4096-bit RSA keys.
- It allows unlimited simultaneous connections from a single account.
- It offers browser extensions for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera.
- It provides apps for multiple devices – macOS, Windows, Chrome, Firefox, Linux, iPhone.
- Three days money-back guarantee.
- Unlimited data usage.
- Free trial for three days.
- Additional features like R.O.B.E.R.T (Remote Omnidirectional Badware Eliminating Robotic Tool)) to block ads and malware.
- Static IPs.
at $4.08/per month
Budget friendly and well renowned PureVPN is one of the best choices for users who are looking specifically for torrenting. It offers robust security and streaming for popular sites like Netflix US, Hulu, HBO GO, and more at a low price, making them popular among the users. It’s a highly customizable VPN that comes with an impressive set of security features.
- It allows simultaneous logins for five devices from one single account.
- It offers an advanced feature named – Ozone for filtering content, URL, and also works as an Antimalware and helps in blocking applictions.
- NAT (Network Address Translation) – An additional security layer.
- Dedicated IP Address.
- Both IPV6 & Web RTC Leak Protection.
- Split tunneling.
- Kill Switch feature to provide 100% anonymity even after the VPN connection drops.
- Offers port forwarding add-on for protecting exploiting loopholes from malicious actors.
- It offers features like P2P to share the file.
- It supports multiple platforms and devices – Mac, Android, Linux, iOS, Windows.
at $1.32/per month
How to Live Stream NBA All-Star 2020 Event Using a VPN?
- Select the VPN of your choice and signup for the subscription.
- Once you’re subscribed, download and install an application and sign in as the client.
- Choose the high-speed server location, which is suited best for this event and start streaming. For example, connect to the right server of the USA and unblock FuboTV and start streaming.